L’Alliance mobile services
Use L’Alliance des caisses populaires de l’Ontario limitée and its caisses populaires mobile services to make your standard financial transactions securely and get financial information on your smartphone or tablet, no matter where you are. With your Apple Watch or Android Wear smartwatch, you can check your account balances and save for special projects!
There are no additional fees for using L’Alliance mobile services(1).
You must be registered for AccèsD to use the AccèsD mobile site. Register
With your mobile device you can:
- Deposit a cheque by taking a picture, without having to go to the Caisse Populaire or ATM (Apple®and AndroidTM apps only).
- Check your account balances without having to log on with the InstaBalance tool (Apple®and AndroidTM apps only).
- Check your loans, term savings deposits and transactions for the past 31 days.
- Search transactions made over the past 12 months in your various accounts by type and period.
- Pay your bills and your line of credit.
- Add organizations for bill payments.
- Transfer funds between your accounts and between individuals. Add or delete recipients.
- Make Interac e-TransfersTM.
- Select a monthly plan or change your current one.
- Open or close a High Interest S@vings Account or invest in Term S@vings.
- Create, track, modify a project as part of My Savings Plan or support a loved one’s savings plan.
- Use the Hop’n S@ve instant savings tool and receive notifications to help you reach your goals (Apple®and AndroidTM only).
- Use the “My budget” tool to manage your budget and:
- go over your expenses
- see a detailed list of your transactions and categorize and exclude them
- manually add categories and transactions
- see your budget goals and projects
- Make an RRSP contribution to your Regular Savings RRSP account.
- See, modify or delete pending transactions.
- Register for AccèsD.
- Reactivate your AccèsD password.
- Contact a Caisse advisor by secure message.
- Find a caisse or ATM.
- Get the phone numbers to reach us.
- Use the currency converter.
- Check our job opportunities.
- Access the Travel Assistance Service mobile app (Apple and Androïd apps only).
The AccèsD mobile site is secure and offers most of the same security features as the standard AccèsD site. It is covered by the Guaranteed 100% Secure program which ensures that you are refunded in the event of online fraud.
TOUCH ID and fingerprint unlock
Thanks to the Apple ® Touch ID and AndroidTM fingerprint unlock features, you can log on to L’Alliance mobile services by using your fingerprint instead of your usual username and password.
It’s fast, simple and just as secure!
What you need to know
- For AppleMD products: The feature can be used on the iPhone 5s and later models, the iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 and later models compatible with iOs 9.
- For AndroidTM products: The feature can be used on various devices with compatible fingerprint unlock technology, like the Samsung Galaxy S6 and later models, th eNexus 6P and 5X, the Pixel and the LG G5 and later models. For Android 6.0 or later only.
- Caution: All prints saved on this device can be used to log on to AccèsD or AccèsD Affaires.
- The feature must be activated on your device in order for you to be able to use it next time you log on to AccèsD or AccèsD Affaires. Otherwise, you will have to activate it in your device’s settings first.
- If you add or delete a fingerprint in your device’s settings once the feature has been activated for L’Alliance mobile services, the feature will be automatically deactivated in the app for security purposes. You will be able to reactivate it the next time you log on to AccèsD or AccèsD Affaires.
- If you use more than one device, you must activate the feature on each device.
Apple Watch et Android Wear
What is it?
Some of L’Alliance mobile services tools are now available on Apple Watch and Android Wear.
Apple Pay: A simple, practical and secure way to pay for everyday purchases with your Apple device wherever you see the Apple Pay or contactless payment symbols. On Apple Watch only.
InstaBalance: a quick, easy and secure way to check your caisse accounts balances, without having to log on.
Hop ‘n S@ve: a tool that lets you instantly transfer money to a High Interest S@vings account.
Find us: an effective and intuitive locator allowing you to find directions to nearby ATMs, caisses.
Which operating systems is it compatible with?
Apple Watch Apple Watch is compatible with iPhones 5 or later, operating on iOs 8.2 or on later versions.
Android Wear Android Wear is compatible with mobile devices operating on Android 4.4 or on later versions.
How does it work?
- Pair your watch with your iPhone using the Apple Watch app.
- Be sure to have L’Alliance mobile services downloaded and installed on your phone and that they are activated on your phone’s Apple Watch app.
- Set up Hop ‘n S@ve and InstaBalance on your phone. Both tools are automatically available on your watch and ready to use.
- Pair your watch with your Android phone using Android Wear.
- Be sure to have the L’Alliance mobile services app installed on your phone. If you don’t, once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, you must resynchronize the apps.
- If you’re not already using it, set up Hop ‘n S@ve and InstaBalance on your phone. Both tools are automatically available on your watch and ready to use.
Is it secure?
Yes. L’Alliance transaction sites optimized for mobile devices that require authentication are secure. They also offer the same security and protection as full sites, such as data encryption and security questions.
L’Alliance mobile services users are protected by:
- a firewall and intrusion detection software
- data encryption that protects the information sent on the Internet
- internationally-recognized security standards and practices
® Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
TM Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
® BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research in Motion Ltd.
® Interac e-Transfers is a registered trademark of Interac Inc. Used under licence.
1. There are no additional fees for using L’Alliance mobile services. The same fees for AccèsD Internet cover your activity on the AccèsD mobile site, whether you have a fixed monthly plan, or if you pay for each transaction separately. Ask your mobile service provider if you have questions about your data plan.