The Student Savers Contest (formerly known as the “Concours Caisse Pop!”) is a popular activity that falls well within the goals of the Ontario curriculum. Initiated by us, this contest aims to give elementary, middle and high school youth the chance to express themselves on a given subject. Visual arts, writing and a group ecological project are the selected methods for showcasing their talents and teamwork.
Thanks to the support of several partners, our branches are able to share the values and benefits of cooperation, community involvement, excellence at work, and thus ensure an active presence among youth.
This contest is helping the Caisse to achieve the following goals:
• Support teachers by proposing activities aligned with the curriculum;
• Encourage students to stand out in visual arts and writing;
• Raise youth awareness of cooperation;
• Support the Student Savers Program;
• Increase the Caisse’s visibility and notoriety with school partners in Ontario.
This year’s theme is: “To Take Care of my Planet, I…”
From January 9 to March 31, 2023, at 4 p.m.
For the group ecological project, classes from kindergarten to Grade 12 may take part.
The person in charge of the contest will select school-level appropriate prizes to be awarded by branches. In addition to the prizes awarded to winners by the branches, the head office will give $100 to each participating school.