Preventive measures to protect employees, members and communities in association with the global COVID-19 pandemic (Coronavirus)
March 13, 2020
This message is to inform you of Caisse Alliance’s position on limiting the potential spread of the coronavirus, COVID-19.
As a preventive measure, Caisse Alliance is taking steps to limit the potential spread of COVID-19. These measures are in line with the public health authorities’ recommendations.
Preventive measures have been taken by Caisse Alliance to raise awareness and help reduce risks, including, but not limited to the following:
- Have hand sanitizer stations in-branch;
- Increase cleaning and disinfecting of high contact areas;
- Promote hand washing and sanitizing;
- Limit traveling;
- Avoid large gatherings;
- Encourage the use of online tools and telephone meetings for the members;
- Avoid handshakes;
- Actively monitor the situation.
What you can do:
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly (20 seconds) or disinfect them with sanitizer;
- Avoid close contact with anyone with symptoms of respiratory disease, such as coughing and sneezing;
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing;
- Avoid touching your face with your hands;
- Use our online tools and/or telephone to reduce possible exposure.
Our team is available to help you or to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for your cooperation.
President & CEO