When you open an account at a caisse populaire, you become a member of a financial cooperative and enjoy several advantages. Find out more about how to open an account and become a member
Before choosing an account, consider the following:
- The balance maintained in your account.
- The number and type of transactions you make.
- The access methods you use to make your transactions (ATM, cheques or teller).
- Personal Chequing Account : Non-interest bearing account you can use for your regular transactions.
- Build-Up Savings Account : Interest-bearing chequing account for your regular transactions.
- $U.S. Build-Up Savings Account : Chequing account for some of your regular U.S. dollar transactions and savings.
- High-Yield Account : Interest-bearing chequing account for your regular transactions; earn higher returns if you maintain a certain balance.
- High Interest S@vings Account : High interest savings account only available on AccèsD Internet and mobile.
- Regular Savings Account : Savings account with no cheque-writing privileges that allows you to accumulate capital through single or periodic instalments.
- Daily Interest Savings Account : Savings account with no cheque-writing privileges that allows you to accumulate capital through single or periodic instalments.
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) : Savings account that can be used to set money aside and make tax-free withdrawals anytime.
Chequing accounts for specific clienteles
- Caisse École Account : Savings Account for elementary school student which teaches them about savings while earning better interest rate.
- Youth Profit Account : Build-Up Savings Account for young adults and full-time post-secondary students. Use it for your regular transactions or for your savings while earning a better interest rate.