January 13, 2021
Following the Ontario government’s announcement regarding the required lockdown as of January 14, 2021, Caisse Alliance would like to inform you of the measures that will be taken to minimize the risks of potential spread.
Caisse Alliance will maintain the measures currently in place, as they are in line with public health authorities’ recommendations and will add certain obligations.
These new measures include the following:
- Promote the use of our online tools and remote telephone meetings with members;
- Control the entry to branches and inform our members about remote services;
- Respect social distancing guidelines by limiting the number of members in-branch;
- Impose the mandatory wearing of face masks in all its establishments.
In addition, to help us:
- Do not visit a branch if your transactions are not essential, or can be completed by any of our remote services;
- Use our online tools, telephone services and ATMs to reduce possible exposure;
- Limit your trips to strictly essential outings;
- Call before you visit a branch in the case we can help you remotely;
- Wear a mask if you must visit a branch (mandatory);
- Respect social distancing guidelines (2 m);
- Complete the screening form available at the branch’s entrance.
We would like to remind you that 97% of transactions can be completed entirely online or by telephone. If you have any questions about our online tools and services, please do not hesitate to contact your branch by telephone.
Our team is available to help you or to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for your cooperation.
President & CEO