Plan your Income and Expenses
Planning your income and expenses makes it easy to know if you’re getting in debt or if you can save for the future.
Keeping a budget helps you:
- learn how to manage your money and know where it goes
- avoid always being short of cash
- have money on hand when you need some
- avoid making financial faux pas when you grow up and when you’ll have more money and bigger bills to manage
- put money aside every month for other projects
- Keeping a budget is not much fun. But if you choose a simple method that suits you, you could learn to like it!
The inconveniences of not having a budget outweigh the drawbacks of drawing one up.
So, what are you waiting for?
Did you know?
Ideally, you should set aside 5 to 10% of your monthly income. The secret of success? Budget your savings amount like you do expenses!
|Calculator||Draw up your budget using the tool we’ve developed for you.|
The next step
Sort your expenses by category (outings, restaurant, movies, clothing, etc.). It’ll be easier to determine which expenses to cut.