Thanks to the Apple ® Touch ID and AndroidTM fingerprint unlock features, you can log on to L’Alliance mobile services by using your fingerprint instead of your usual username and password.
It’s fast, simple and just as secure!
What you need to know
- For Apple® products: The feature can be used on the iPhone 5s and later models, the iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 and later models compatible with iOs 9.
- For AndroidTM products: The feature can be used on various devices with compatible fingerprint unlock technology, like the Samsung Galaxy S6 and later models, the Nexus 6P and 5X, the Pixel and the LG G5 and later models. For Android 6.0 or later only.
- Caution: All prints saved on this device can be used to log on to AccèsD or AccèsD Affaires.
- The feature must be activated on your device in order for you to be able to use it next time you log on to AccèsD or AccèsD Affaires. Otherwise, you will have to activate it in your device’s settings first.
- If you add or delete a fingerprint in your device’s settings once the feature has been activated for L’Alliance mobile services, the feature will be automatically deactivated in the app for security purposes. You will be able to reactivate it the next time you log on to AccèsD or AccèsD Affaires.
- If you use more than one device, you must activate the feature on each device.
® Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
TMAndroid is a trademark of Google Inc.