Guaranteed fixed-rate investments
If you have funds you don’t need right away, term savings is a good way to help make this amount grow without risking your capital.
This can help you accumulate extra money that you can use toward a vacation, to take time off work or to save for retirement.
- Capital 100% guaranteed
- Short-, medium- or long-term investment
- Set maturity date or term
- A variety of interest payment options
- Several terms available
- Pre-established interest rates
- Eligible for TFSAs, RRSPs and other retirement savings plans
- Entitles you to potential member dividends from your caisse. Find out more about member dividends
- In Ontario, deposits are insured with the Deposit Insurance Corporation of Ontario (DICO). To learn more about deposit insurance, request a brochureat your Caisse, call DICO at 1-800-268-6653 or visit the Deposit Insurance Corporation of Ontario website.
|My S@vings Plan||For members aged 12 to 30.|
|Term S@vings||Only available on AccèsD Internet and mobile.|
|Term Savings||Make your savings grow while protected from the ups and downs of changing interest rates.|
|Regular Deposit Term Savings||Accumulate capital easily through regular, fixed-amount automatic deposits to your term savings account.|
|Redeemable Term Savings||Access funds at all times while savings grow at an attractive rate.|
|Climbing-Rate Term Savings||Get higher returns with multiple interest rates that increase from year to year and are guaranteed until maturity.|
|Diversified Term Savings||Benefit from changing interest rates while accessing a portion of your funds each year.|
|U.S. Dollar Term Savings||It’s ideal if you want to make a U.S. dollar investment that guarantees both your principal and return.|