I’ve got connections!
You just bought some new CDs using direct payment and you want to check what’s left in your account? It’s late and you don’t feel like going out? No problem with AccèsD. This handy and useful service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Access your account wherever you happen to be:
- Via Internet
- By mobile phone
With AccèsD online services, you can carry out a wide range of transactions and operations from the comfort of your own home:
- Check out your balance
- Pay your bills
- Transfer money from one of your accounts to another or to another Caisse populaire member’s account
- View your account statements
- Change your address
With the Money transfer function on AccèsD, your parents and friends can deposit money directly into your account, if they’re members of a caisse populaire You can also deposit money into the account of another caisse populaire member. Imagine you owe money to a friend. No problem! With just a few clicks, the money is transferred! It’s an easy and effective way to pay off your debts.
By phone, you can make even more transactions. Find out more about AccèsD téléphone.
How to register
To register for AccèsD online services, you must:
- be a Caisse populaire member
- have an ATM card (Caisse populaire Access Card)
How to protect your personal information
Here are a few tips to help you protect your personal information:
- Create a password that is both hard to guess and easy to remember.
- Keep your AccèsD password confidential. Should a fraudster discover your PIN, he would have access to all of your money. So, it’s safer to memorize your password than to write it down.
- Never reply to an e-mail that seems to have been sent by your Caisse populaire asking you to provide personal information (account number, PIN, Social Insurance Number, etc.). Your Caisse populaire would never contact you for that information—this e-mail was probably sent to you by fraudsters.