December 22, 2020
This message is to inform you of Caisse Alliance’s position following the announcement of a lockdown in Ontario on December 26, 2020.
Caisse Alliance will maintain the measures already in place to limit the potential spread of COVID-19. These measures are in line with the recommendations of public health authorities.
Additional preventive measures have been taken by Caisse Alliance to help reduce risks, including, but not limited to the following:
- Encourage the use of online tools and telephone meetings for members;
- Controlling the number of members in branches to meet social distancing guidelines;
- Maintain and promote that it is mandatory to wear a mask at all establishments.
What you can do to help us:
- Use our online and telephone services to reduce possible exposure;
- Limit your travel to the bare minimum and to essential activities;
- Call before you visit a branch in case we can help you remotely;
- If it is determined that a visit is required, please wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines.
Please note that 97% of your transactions can be completed online or by phone.
Our team is available to help you or to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for your cooperation.
President & CEO