Preventive measures to protect our employees, members and communities in association with the global COVID-19 pandemic (Coronavirus)
March 19, 2020
As the situation evolves, Caisse Alliance is adapting its operations accordingly. This is to inform you of Caisse Alliance’s current position on limiting the COVID-19 spread. In line with the recommendations of public health authorities, preventive measures have been taken.
In addition to having implemented a series of security and preventive measures, Caisse Alliance has decided to further contribute to the collective effort to help control the spread.
What members should expect:
- Whenever possible, members are requested to use our ATMs and online tools, including AccèsD using our mobile app, our website and mobile deposit.
- A greeting booth has been set up in each of our branches. These stations are equipped with hand sanitizer and a brief questionnaire. A staff member will direct each member visiting the branch.
- Our practice is to have our advisers serve members by telephone. If a visit to your branch is your only option, prior arrangements must be made by telephone with your advisor.
- For transactions that can be completed online, staff members are available by telephone to guide you and answer your questions.
- For transactions that can be completed at the ATM, staff members are available to guide you.
Important reminders to ensure your safety and that of our employees, our members and our communities:
- Wash your hands often (20 seconds) and regularly use hand sanitizer;
- Avoid close contact with anyone with symptoms of a respiratory disease, such as coughing and sneezing;
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing;
- Avoid touching your face with your hands;
- Use our online tools and/or telephone to reduce possible exposure.
Our team remains available to assist you and answer any questions you may have.
We all have a role to play. Thank you for your cooperation.
President & CEO