Who should get this loan?
Borrowers who want to finance a personal project.
Fixed rate or variable rate based on loan amount and term.
Amount granted is determined by:
- Your financial capacity
- The useful life of the financed product.
- Loan payment frequency is flexible: weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Payments will be withdrawn automatically from your account.
- No prepayment penalties: Pay off your loan whenever you want, in part or in full, without being charged extra fees.
- 1 to 5 years
- Your caisse may agree to a longer term depending on your use of the loan (e.g., your unused RRSP contribution) and, in some cases, on the collateral provided.
- Buy furniture.
- Renovate your home.
- Purchase a computer.
- Pay your income tax.
- Make RRSP contributions.
- Cover health care expenses.
- Buy a new vehicle or pay for car repairs.
- Pay travel expenses.
Get a paper or online monthly statement of account.
Should I get a fixed or variable interest rate?
You are cautious and sensitive to rate fluctuations.
Choose a fixed interest rate:
You are daring and moderately sensitive to rate fluctuations.
Choose a variable interest rate:
Did you know?
- When you take out loan insurance, the insurer repays the insured portion of your loan in the event of death. In the event of disability, Loan Insurance helps you meet your financial obligations by repaying the insured portion of your loan on your behalf.