Coverage in the event that an illness or injury occurs outside your province of residence.
- Complements the provincial health insurance plan, even if you travel in Canada
- Travel assistance service available 24/7 anywhere in the world
Who should get this insurance?
Travellers who need protection from the financial consequences of an illness, injury or death that might occur during a trip. For eligible Canadian residents whose travels start and end in their province of residence.
- A variety of packages and coverages are available.
Find out more about packages and coverages.
- Calculated based on:
- length of trip (from 1 to 182 days)
- province of residence
- coverage selected
Calculate the exact cost of your premium by filling out the first 2 steps of the online application (no obligation on your part).
- There are 3 possible types of claims:
- trip cancellation
- refund for health care costs
- compensation for lost, stolen or delayed baggage
Access to assistance services
- Access to our travel assistance service 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
Find out more about the travel assistance service.
Travel Insurance is a Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company product.
*Certain conditions apply.