AccèsD Affaires mobile app: what you can do
- Deposit a cheque simply by taking a picture, without having to go to the Caisse or ATM.
- Check your account balances without having to log on with the InstaBalance feature (Apple® and AndroïdTM apps only).
- Check the balance of your various accounts.
- Check your recent transactions.
- Search transactions made over the past 18 months in your various accounts by type and period.
- Make transfers and pay bills and suppliers.
- Send funds internationally.
- Authorize and sign transactions.
- Manage security codes using email.
- Open and deposit to an Enhanced Investment Business Account.
- View and delete pending transactions.
- Add, modify and delete personalized or standard service providers.
- Reset user passwords (primary and secondary administrators only).
- Find a caisse or a caisse ATM.
- Get the phone numbers to reach us.
- Use the currency converter.
- Check our job opportunities.
- Access the Travel Assistance Service mobile app (Apple® and AndroïdTM apps only).
Log on more quickly
An easily remembered username (usercode or email address) lets you log on more quickly!
The AccèsD mobile site is secure and offers most of the same security features as the standard AccèsD site. It is covered by the Guaranteed 100% Secure program which ensures that you are refunded in the event of online fraud.
Thanks to the Apple ® Touch ID feature, you can log on to Caisse Alliance mobile services by using your fingerprint instead of your usual username and password.
It’s fast, simple and just as secure!
What you need to know
- The feature is available for Apple® products only. It can be used on the iPhone 5s and later models, the iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 and later models compatible with iOs 9.
- Caution: All prints saved on this device can be used to log on to AccèsD or AccèsD Affaires.
- The feature must be activated on your device in order for you to be able to use it next time you log on to AccèsD or AccèsD Affaires. Otherwise, you will have to activate it in your device’s settings first.
- If you add or delete a fingerprint in your device’s settings once the feature has been activated for Caisse Alliance mobile services, the feature will be automatically deactivated in the app for security purposes. You will be able to reactivate it the next time you log on to AccèsD or AccèsD Affaires.
- If you use more than one device, you must activate the feature on each device.
® Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
TM Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
® BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research in Motion Ltd.
TM Trademark of Interac Inc. Used under licence.
1. There are no additional fees for using Caisse Alliance mobile services. The same fees for AccèsD Affaires Internet cover your activity on the AccèsD mobile site, whether you have a fixed monthly plan, or if you pay for each transaction separately. Ask your mobile service provider if you have questions about your data plan.