Every business must have a permanent source of working capital to meet its operating needs (salaries, suppliers, payroll taxes, etc.)
Sound cash management includes:
- Maintaining reasonable liquidity to be able to meet current expenses.
- Optimizing the value of the funds in your accounts.
- Reducing service charges.
Our accounts and electronic services can help you better manage your cash resources.
- Open a Business Account: Steps to follow to open a business account.
- Chequing accounts: A variety of accounts to help you manage your company’s funds on a daily basis.
- Account services: All our accounts come with convenient deposit, cheque processing and funds consolidation services.
- Plans: Plans specifically designed for small businesses and self-employed workers to reduce operating costs.
- Service charges: Choix de tarification selon le type d’entreprise.
- Supplier accounts management: E-services to help you better manage supplier payments with the support of a team of experts.
- Client accounts management: Client account payment e-services for every business, regardless of the number of invoices you send and whether or not you currently use computerized systems.
Did you know?
Your Caisse populaire offers a complete range of user-friendly and secure products and services to help you manage your business finances online.