A portion of your business can be financed with loans. These can be used to finance your accounts receivables, inventories and equipment purchases or to buy or improve real property. A variety of loans are available.
Commercial term loans
- To finance your development projects.
- Find out more about commercial term loans
- Finance real estate projects, such as buying land, or building or expanding a plant.
- Find out more about commercial mortgages
Financing for residential rental property
- To finance the acquisition of a residential rental property or renovations on a rental property you already own.
- Find out more about financing for residential rental property.
Operating line of credit
- To help you meet your cash flow needs.
- Find out more about the operating line of credit
- To meet temporary cash flow needs until expected funds are received.
- Find out more about bridge financing
Investment line of credit (revolving credit)
- Get the funds you need to invest in your business: equipment and machinery purchases, resource inputs and repair or renovation of company property.
- Find out more about investment line of credit