Pay with your Android device anywhere
– Make secure payments of up to $100 in stores, online and in some apps.
– The service is free of charge. App transactions are considered the same as card transactions.
– Google’s Android Pay is available on devices with NFC technology and running KtKat 4.4 or higher.
– Zero Liability coverage in the event of fraud.
Steps to follow when using Android Pay for the first time
1.Download the app
Download the free app from the Google Play Store.
2. Add a card
Touch the (+) symbol and follow the onscreen instructions.
3. Start tapping!
Use Android Pay to pay for purchases in store, online or in apps.
Who can use it?
To use Android Pay, you must :
Look for the Android Pay oor contactless payment symbols at checkout.
How do I use it?
You can pay your purchases without having to open the app:
1. Wake up your phone.
2. Hold the back of your phone against the contactless payment terminal.
|In some apps
1. Look for either of these purchase buttons:
2.At checkout, hold the purchase button and follow the on-screen instructions.