Mobile Deposit – Business
Mobile deposit allows members to deposit a cheque without having to go to the Caisse Populaire or ATM. It’s easy: simply take a picture of your cheque.
How mobile deposits work
- You’ll find the Mobile deposit feature in the menu of L’Alliance mobile app.
- Take a photo of the front and back of your cheque using your smartphone or tablet.
- Enter the amount of the cheque and select the account you wish to deposit to.
- The amount deposited will be available immediately in your account.
- Repeat for each cheque you wish to deposit.
It’s easy, quick and free!
What you need to know
- Most cheques are eligible for mobile deposits.
- The cheque must in Canadian currency and come from a Canadian financial institution.
- Mobile deposits can be made to personal chequing accounts.
- When making a mobile deposit, you must keep the original cheque for 10 days before disposing of it securely.
- Rules applicable to cheque hold periods are the same as those for cheques deposited at the caisse.
- There are deposit limits:
- $100,000 per day and $1 million per 28-day period.
This feature is free.